Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday night nonsense

I start this post at 10:40 PM, a much better time than most to blog. I've spent most of the evening/night cleaning & reading for my history class. And now I'm writing this and catching up on hours of Shaytards watching. So fancy that.

I titled this blogpost before I wrote anything, something that almost never happens. I guess the post had better live up to its name. From this point on, anything I write about will be on the fly.

-I've no idea how I've gone this long without watching the Shaytards. It's been about 5 days. It feels super weird.

-For dinner I had rice. That was nice. I like rice a lot. I probably should have eaten more than just rice but I really wasn't into it. I also had some Ovaltine. It was the perfect temperature and perfectly choclate-y.

-I thought I would want to write more but I really do not. At all. I feel like I need to write something serious but I can't bring myself to it. I think it's my coping mechanism: when things get serious in school life and in my personal life, suddenly everything needs to be a joke. Occasionally I'll share a thought w/ a close friend but for the most part I get overly sarcastic and just want to make fun of things. For all the things I do share w/ people that are personal, and for how many times they think they're getting the whole story and that I'm opening up, yeah, not so much. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

-The past few days have been a time like what I previously described.

No comments: