Friday, April 29, 2011

2nd last day of BEDA

This morning I had what I thought was a brilliant idea for my post today. And now that I finally sit down to write it: I've got nothing.

The last few days I've divided my time between various activities, like eating, talking on Skype, and finishing up all of 30 Rock on Netflix. I've also done a lot of reading. Being a college student really takes away your time to enjoy a good book.

On the road trip home I re-read Will Grayson, Will Grayson (John Green and David Levithan). Wednesday night to Thursday morning (4 am) I read Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins). And yesterday night I started Sloppy Firsts and finished it this afternoon (Megan McCafferty). I'm now 25 pages into the second in the series, Second Helpings. I'm making my way through just a bunch of YA books that I haven't been able to read yet because of college. If you have any suggestions for other good books, leave them in the comments!

Today I also finished splatter painting my shelves! I think I mentioned that my dad put up new shelves in my room. They were bare wood until Monday, at which time I primed them. Then on Wednesday I went at them w/ okra green paint. It was so much fun. I had my new music going and just threw paint all over the place, a little to my dad's dismay as some of the garage, mostly the cement floor, is splattered with bright green paint as well. I did the other side of the shelves today and felt quite pleased with myself. Other than that, I've also planned to turn the blue door that leads to a storage area into the door of the TARDIS. It's not the dark blue color you might associate with the TARDIS but it's blue enough. I'm sure there will be pictures coming soon of that. I can't believe I never thought to do it before, honestly.

Alrighty, I'm eager to keep reading so I leave you here.

Last YouTube video I watched: Peanut Butter Face Question Tuesday

No comments: