Monday, August 8, 2011

Pottermore survey

So today I'll be stealing this thing from my friend Hayley's blog because all I want to do is watch Bones and write letters to missionaries. It's a short post but I really do like the questions.
  1. What's your Pottermore username? PatronusEcho202
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? It is most definitely the name of a Gryffindor. How could it not be?
  3. What House do you want to be in? Gryffindor. It's taken me a long time to decide what House I fit into on account of how I seem to embody a lot the different traits of Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and yes, even Hufflepuffs. However, when I really took the time to think about it, the only possibility was Gryffindor. I can't see myself in any other place. Part of me is going to be lost if I'm not put there.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? It's awesome and I am awesome. The end.
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? I don't have much preference, at least I don't think I do. It would be nice if it were made out of maple since those are my favorite trees. Do they even make wands out of maple? I haven't a clue but I sure hope so.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? I've never even thought about this concept so I'm a little bit baffled I think. I have no idea, honestly. I don't feel like a Muggle born though. I'm either pure or half.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 4.
  8. What shape is your Patronus? A black lab. Or Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes.
  9. What does your boggart look like? This is another question I've never been able to answer. Nothing particular comes to mind. Most of the things I'm afraid of not very tangible so I can never figure out how they would look as a boggart.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus? I think Metamorphmagus. Disguises are cool.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? I would definitely be some kind of dog.

1 comment:

Becca said...

i love this. but watching bones and writing missionaries is wonderful too.