Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun

Or if you have YouTube at your fingertips. Or if you're spending time w/ one of your best friends from sophomore year. It's even worse if the combination is both of those things.

This afternoon I spent 3 hours in my friend's basement of a house apartment. We didn't even do anything. We just sat and talked for 3 whole hours, except it felt much shorter than that. He's one of those people I can spend time with and it never seems like anything. Last year there were multiple times when I went to his apartment with the intent of staying 5 or 10 minutes. I ended up staying for 30 or more.

Today was no different. From 4:30 to 7:30 we just sat on the janky old couches from the 70s. Those are the best times, when nothing is really happening but somehow so much is happening.

Yeah, even though I've seen friends throughout the week and spent time with a lot of them, today was one of a few times since being back that I have genuinely felt like Provo was home once again.

Last YouTube video I watched: What is LOVE

No comments: