Monday, April 30, 2012

BEDA ends again

So near the beginning of April I made a list of 10 things that I was excited about for spring semester. I figured since spring semester is underway and that April is ending, I might as well check in a little bit and recount my progress.


1) Zumba class with Becca. This is going swimmingly. It's quite fun and definitely my new favorite type of cardio workout.

2) Gettin' biceps & abs with Lorraine. Lorraine and I have not yet begun this endeavor . . . There's still plenty of time, though.

3) Jordan & Matt coming home. This is basically all I think about in the most excited of ways. It's about two or so weeks away now for Jordan and I can hardly believe it's been two years already. Matt won't be back until June.

4) Camping trips. I haven't done one yet but yesterday a girl who lives in my same building told me a bunch of people are planning one for a weekend very soon! 

5) Imagine Dragons. I mentioned in a different post about how I totally forgot about their concert, which is tomorrow. It's terrible, really. But it will all be okay since hopefully I'll get to see them at Summerfest if I'm lucky!

6) Legitimately learning to play a Julia Nunes song on ukulele and then recording a cover with Becca singing. I've learned all the chords in three different songs of Julia's so I'm well on my way to being able to play them all too.

7) More tennis and racquetball. I haven't yet played tennis but Becca and I have played some racquetball. But I also have played soccer so that makes up for not playing tennis yet.

8) Time to read the next Game of Thrones book. I started Clash of Kings yesterday afternoon as I sat on the front lawn of my friends Trent, Grant and Phil's house.

9) Frisbee. I've not done this at all . . . Sad times, I know. But there's plenty of semester left. Since I have only one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, frisbee would probably be a good thing to do then.

10) Starting my Chacos tanlines.  I figure once I go camping this will get done a little bit. I have been wearing them nearly everyday but I'm not outside all that often because of classes and often needing a computer to do my work. It's going to happen, though.


Well, I don't have class until 4 o'clock. Until then I'm going to watch the Manchester City v. Manchester United match, accompanied by John Green tweeting about it. I don't get to watch nearly enough soccer. I'm obviously supporting Man City since ManU is terrible. Well, not actually terrible at soccer but just terrible in general. I am just waiting for the day when Liverpool gets back to their former glory. (You'll never walk alone.)


Last YouTube video I watched: The Most Awkward Dance Ever

One of those glorious Allstate commercials just came on. You know the ones I'm talking about. Just so you know, BYU grads came up with the concept for those. Magic.

No comments: