Sunday, April 12, 2015

April favorites

Clothing item: Nike FS Lite running shoes
Accessory: Vera Bradley Little Hipster Crossbody
Beauty product: Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm 
Movie: N/A (I don't think I watched a single movie in all of April)
TV show: The Grace Helbig Show & iZombie
Netflix show: How I Met Your Mother
Game: Four Letters
App: Aviary
Book: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Sweet snack: Cadbury mini eggs
Salty snack: Lays sour cream and onion chips
Beverage: #selfie from Sodalicious
Recipe: Pesto mac and cheese
Restaurant: Tucanos
Album: Jukebox the Ghost piano solo versions
Song: Matches by Letts
Crowdfunding project: Project Hyena Diorama (There's still a few days left to donate!)
YouTube video: Chester See covering This I Promise You
YouTube channel: Alli Speed
Twitter account: By Common Consent
Instagram account: Bowen the Lab
Vine: Frank the Tank

Thing I made: On Wisconsin
Photo I took: My shoes vs. Peter's shoes


Other notable moments:
  • Peter came to visit
  • I worked out hella hard
  • My brother came to Utah to visit grad schools
  • I sold my first poster from my etsy store
  • I lost a bet over the NCAA Final
  • I moved into a new apartment

No comments: