Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little something to watch

Just go watch this stuff: SHAYTARDS

Watching Shay and his family will make all of your wildest dreams come true. And if not that, you won't stop smiling. That I can guarantee.

Isn't YouTube grand? I love it. Hopefully it can keep its community vibe alive. Shay, though easily a big time YouTuber, sure doesn't act like one. He's a down to earth guy who is just doing something he loves: filming videos and spending time with his family. Good on him.

I'm going to watch more 30 Rock now. Summer is a tough life . . .

P.S. I sent my first package ever today. It was to the boy in Scotland. It contains delicious Reese's Pieces, all the best pictures that chronicle sophomore year, and a sweet letter. I'm so excited for him to get it. I feel like it's been forever since I wrote back to him.

No comments: