Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I appreciate about real houses

There are some really great things about living in a real house. Apartments are nice. Roommates are nice. Having friends all around is nice. However, there are some things that only come with being in a HOUSE. Here are some of those things.

-Having a refrigerator that easily fits all of the food you would ever need. Why are refrigerators in apartments so little?

-Snacks. Snacks are EVERYWHERE in real houses. It's awesome. There's always food around.

-Orange rooms. Okay, so maybe this one is just me but I love being in my Tiggerific orange bedroom.

-Awesome WiFi. The Internet connection on campus isn't too bad, Internet at apartments is usually a little worse. However, I am always amazed when I come home and things load like nobody's business.

-Washers and dryers that are not coin operated. I can do laundry whenever I want/need. And I currently have A LOT of laundry to do.

-Extra clothes. Since I have to pack up so much stuff to return to school each fall, it's just not practical to bring my whole wardrobe. I bring my favorite stuff, things I wear all the time. Some of you probably go through the same process. Returning is nice since I get to wear clothes I've been missing for almost a whole year.

-A nice television. Watching movies is suddenly such a pleasure.

-Great furniture in a large living room. Lounging around is so much more comfortable when the furniture is actually comfortable and not a jabillion years old. Cramming onto too small couches and chairs can be fun, don't get me wrong, I love those nights. It's also nice to have a little more space.

-Books. There is a plethora of things to read, both new and old.

Last YouTube video I watched: Masquerade - Lelia Broussard

No comments: