Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disappearances

This morning I left around 7:40 to meet my friend to walk to campus so we could spend all day w/ freshman. I went into my kitchen and all of my other roommate's things were gone. Packed up. I thought, "That's weird. She must have done that last night. Or someone is playing a prank and stole all of her things." She wasn't up yet and I had to leave so away I went, not thinking much else of it.

Then I came back to my apartment around 4:30 in the afternoon. Literally all of her things were gone, not just the things in the kitchen. Her entire room was cleaned out. And I have no idea why.

I've tried contacting her in all the ways that I know how but to no avail. We're friends on Facebook and I messaged her but have gotten no response, even though she has done things on Facebook since I sent that message . . .

All in all, it's been a pretty weird night.

With the freshman I got to show them all around campus and tell them about all the buildings, all while hanging out w/ my good friend Mckenna. There were about 25 kids in our group and we had to learn all of their names. I'm proud to say we've got them all down pat. Oh, and besides Mckenna, there is this peer mentor guy named Sam who has been helping us. He's been super fun to be around.

I wish I could explain more of what happened but I'm incredibly tired at the moment. Here's the gist of things: I met some really cool kids who are going to do great things someday.

Last YouTube video I watched: Love Story

No comments: