Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nerd Models

That's my new thing: Nerd Models. I started it yesterday and thus far it has been a great success. I certainly did not expect the response I have gotten. It was all part of a joke between my friend Ryan and I. Then I decided to make it real. I even made a video about it. (There's also a tour of my room in that video, in case you're curious to see where abouts I'm living.)

I'm already strangely proud of my new blog. It's short life thus far only makes me more excited for what is to come.

Can I just mention really quick how I don't start school until Monday and have literally nothing to do yet I'm here on my computer blogging about a blog? That is my life. And I kind of love it. Many of my closest friends aren't yet in Utah, making the whole hanging out w/ other people situation pretty bleak. I love my alone time but after being away a whole summer from these friends that I love so much, I kind of sort of definitely want to see them as soon as possible. I guess I haven't spent all night on the computer. I also wrote a letter to my favorite Scottish missionary that I can send off tomorrow whilst I spend all day on campus showing the new students what's what on campus.

Last YouTube video I watched: Accidental Clown Collector

No comments: