Thursday, August 18, 2011

T-shirts galore

I would say it's common knowledge that I prefer t-shirts above all other kinds of shirts/tops/blouses. And I'm not talking solid colored tees. I'm talking sports/witty/nerdy/graphic tees, like those from Threadless. There's something about t-shirts that just takes the cake. My mom kind of hates it that I love them so much but at this point if I stopped wearing t-shirts, I wouldn't be me anymore.

Granted, some t-shirts are nicer than others, in quality and style, I try not to discriminate. One day I'll wear a punny Threadless shirt, the next a soccer jersey, the next something neon from Pac Sun. If I were to define my style, all I could say is "t-shirts." I wear t-shirts like hipsters wear skinny jeans and oversized or super tight plaid shirts. The thing is, t-shirts know no bounds. Every "style" incorporates this simple piece of clothing.

The reason I bring this up is because I am currently packing my clothing. I never realize how many tees I have until it's time to pack them up again. Somehow between when I pack them in April, unpack them a few days later and when I repack them to return, so a period of about 3 months, I manage to forget how many I have. And I actually wear pretty much all of them. I'm the kind of person that decides what to wear on how I feel a particular day. It's all about how I feel and not so much about how people will perceive what I'm wearing.

I'm pretty legit. I know.

Now back to packing.

Last YouTube video I watched: The Debt

No comments: