Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fact.

Because as good as kissing feels, nothing feels as good as the anticipation of it.

I've been seeing this quote a lot lately, both on Twitter and Tumblr, so here it is for all you folks who haven't read An Abundance of Katherines or any of the other books by John Green.

And just for good measure here's another gem from a John Green book, this time from his portion of Let It Snow. I haven't had a cheesy waffle yet but I sure hope to in the near future.

Cheesy waffles, I was thinking, taste like love without the fear of love's dissolution

You're welcome.

In other news, last night I bought my plane ticket for Christmas! I am quite ecstatic. I'll be leaving on the 15th and returning on the 3rd. I'll be in Wisconsin for more than 14 days! Which actually has not really happened before; usually Christmas break for me has literally been two weeks. All you chumps who have month long winter breaks . . . What a joke.

Last YouTube video I watched: 27 Part Video

1 comment:

Katie Cutler said...

In response to your kissing quote: J'ecoute ca!