Sunday, March 25, 2012

My four-fold mission in life

Today at church I was feeling the need to be inspired, but not by other people. I needed to find something within myself to inspire my life. I don't want to say I was feeling lost but in a sense that's what it was. I needed something to focus on, things to aspire to, things to guide my life even more. I always have lots of thoughts of how I want to live my life but I actually wrote them down today. That's supposed to help, I've heard, writing down your goals and whatnot. These aren't exactly goals but they are things I need to remember.

These four things I've thought of often. I probably think at least one of them once a day. All of them come, technically, from the Internet. They are things people have said and do say.

1) Happiness is a choice.

2) Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of changing.

3) The secrets of life are hidden behind the word cliche.

4) Don't forget to be awesome.

I've said many times before that DFTBA is my way of life and that choosing happiness is how I want to go about my days. Now I've got a couple others to go along with those.

I hope you've all been having lovely spring days. I know I have. I love wearing shorts and my Birkenstocks already. Hopefully the snow doesn't come back, though undoubtedly it will. It always does.

As school winds down, I hope to not neglect this blog too much. I suppose BEDA will help prevent that. I am quite excited to participate once again in blogging every day in April. It really is a fantastic way to keep track of school as the semester ends and I get one year closer to graduation. It's a scary thought at times. Oh well, at least I won't forget to be awesome through any of it.

Last YouTube video I watched: Tik Tok Ke$ha Parody

No comments: