Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's tired in here

That's what some of my freshman friends would always say. And it's true.

Today was a very long day and began at 7:30. I usually get up around 8 but for some reason 7:30 just seems like hours earlier. I'm having a hard time focusing right now on blogging and on anything Internet-wise. I just need some time to regenerate my thoughts.

I wish I had something better to say because today really was exciting but I don't have it in me to write about and it's almost 11:30 and I think I might go to bed. Tomorrow though I'll try to do a nice run-down. And I have this really cool poem to share some time this week, so the last few posts of BEDA should be great. April has just flown by, that's for sure.

Last YouTube video I watched: Best Spot in the Lot

No comments: