Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I listen to (a lot)

So I have a last.fm account. Basically, it tracks everything you listen to, whether that be via iTunes or Spotify or whatever other music streaming you use. I always find it interesting to look at my stats because it keeps track of what your most songs/artists are over certain periods of time. It's really cool to see the listening trends you go through, and I definitely have them.

The artist I've listened to the most during the:

  • Last seven days: Walk Off The Earth - 32 times
  • Last month: Julia Nunes - 82 times
  • Last three months: Imagine Dragons - 306 times
  • Last six months: Julia Nunes - 334 times
  • Last twelve months: Noah And The Whale - 414 times
  • All time: Mae - 2704 times


The song I've listened to the most during the:

  • Last seven days: Walk Off The Earth, Little Boxes - 16 times
  • Last month: Foster The People, Waste - 18 times
  • Last three months: Imagine Dragons, On Top Of The World - 68 times
  • Last six months: Imagine Dragons, On Top Of The World - 68 times
  • Last twelve months: Imagine Dragons, On Top Of The World - 68 times
  • All time: Ben Folds, The Luckiest - 415 times

It's good times in my music library as you can tell. You can tell I've definitely been in a trend of Imagine Dragons and Julia Nunes, which is entirely accurate. And that Noah and the Whale has become an integral part of my life. I thank my friend Jordan for that. He got me into them even though he was all the way in Scotland. (And will be for only about 2 more weeks! Insanity.)

Noah And The Whale's song Blue Skies just came on. It sure is a great one. I mean, it's sad and simultaneously happy.

Well, I'm going to do some homework now. And then I'll play ukulele because I haven't done that yet and I cannot resist.

Last YouTube video I watched: Dave Ramsey Changed My Life

No comments: