Thursday, August 23, 2012

2 miles down, 148 more to go

Though the semester technically hasn't started yet I'm already counting my miles for my goal of 150 in the semester. I know I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Today was the first day I ran in probably three weeks. It was pretty quality, nothing too terrible. If it had been even one or two degrees cooler it probably would've been perfect. This afternoon when I went I think it was maybe 78 or 79 degrees, which is actually incredibly beautiful/cool for Utah in August.

It's crazy to think that I'll be running 150 miles by December. I'm feeling a little crazy for making this goal. Carson came over earlier this evening and were talking about working out and sports and such. I told him about the running thing and he said, "Why would you ever do that to yourself? I'm so, so sorry." He's definitely a keeper as far as supportive friends are concerned, can't you tell?

Last YouTube video I watched: Imagine Dragons "Destination"

No comments: