Monday, February 2, 2015

January favorites

The first week of each month I'll be posting my "favorite things" of the previous month. I figure this is a simple and easy way to make sure I keep up blogging.

Clothing item: Magic dress from Kohl's (My friend Kelly and I call it the "magic dress" because it makes you look 100 percent more awesome and beautiful, guaranteed.)
Accessory: Tartan beige infinity scarf by Scarf& (They don't have the tartan beige anymore, but they have TONS of other awesome patterns to check out.
Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Yes, I saw this for the first time in January)
TV show: Parks and Rec (It's finally back!)
Game(s): Crossy Road and Clumsy Ninja
Book: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Beauty product: Herbal Essences dry shampoo
Food: Chick-fil-A's peppermint hand-spun milkshake
New restaurant I tried: La Dolce Vita
Album: Jukebox the Ghost
Song: Hold On Tight by Greg Holden
YouTube video(s): No quitter fritters and Get Ready with Dan
YouTube channel: Danisnotonfire
Thing I made: We Are All Each Other's Consequences
Twitter account: @JeopardySports
Netflix show: Cutthroat Kitchen and White Collar
TV show I hadn't previously seen but watched in its entirety: Pushing Daisies

Other notable things of January:
Bowling high score: 149
I got bangs
My friends met Flula and filmed a video for me
I bought my first plane ticket of the year

No comments: