Sunday, March 1, 2015

February favorites

Clothing item: Vans Era gumsole
Accessory: WeWOOD date chocolate watch (My friends are hella awesome)
Beauty product: Tinsel smoothing oil
Movie: Camp Takota
TV show: Parks and Recreation (It's like saying farewell to an old friend)
Netflix show: Sherlock
TV show I finally caught up on: Suits 
Game(s): Game of Phones (Everyone needs to buy this game)
Book: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Sweet snack: Scotcheroos
Salty snack: On The Border Cantina Thins
Food: Corn and potato chowder (Add in bacon, carrots and celery, it's even better) 
Album: Smoke + Mirrors by Imagine Dragons
Song: Undone by Meghan Tonjes
YouTube video(s): The Corn Challenge
YouTube channel: KickThePJ
Twitter account: Laura Chernikoff
Kickstarter I backed: Julia Nunes + Feelings = New Album
YouTuber I recently re-discovered: Bo Burnham
Thing I made: Lorraine's birthday poster
Instagram: Birthday selfie

Other notable things of February:
  • I scheduled repairs for my car all by myself (This really is a feat because, you know, anxiety and adultolesence are very real)
  • I applied to multiple jobs in all different places
  • I celebrated working at my full-time job for one whole year
  • Ben came to visit
  • I turned 24
  • High bowling score: 146

No comments: