Monday, August 16, 2010

cien

This is my 100th blogpost. What even. How have I managed to come up w/ that much stuff to write about? Anyschwey . . .

It's my last week of work. I am stoked. Utah here I come: NINE DAYS, BABY.

I got two MORE letters today. One of them I have been wanting for so long and now that it came I can barely contain my happiness. If you thought I was happy when I got one from Scotland, man, I sure was stoked when one came in from Maryland.

You may have been wondering why I haven't posted about my weight loss dealio yet. Well . . . I crashed on my longboard Thursday so I literally have not been physically able to work out. I can still hardly walk, let alone run/bike/play tennis/longboard. It's pretty depressing. Food-wise I have been doing okay; I have a long way to go, though. Not having to work late will definitely help. I'm still very dedicated to this plan, don't you worry.

I'm currently watching "The Emperor's New Groove". For some reason it will always be one of my favorite Disney movies, even though it really is not something to write home about. In the Scotland letter my friend made this great life analogy to the movie; I love him even more for it, and I love this movie even more. It's incredible how our minds work in the same way, and the crazy thing is we both acknowledge it. We know we think alike. We know how the other writes. We know that this has to mean something. Okay, I made that last one up but I sure know it means something and I can only assume, what with our minds being the same, that he realizes it as well.

This post is just a plethora of crazy, eh? Such is life. I promise my next post will include a more substantial something. I think I'll dedicate a post to packing. That's interesting, right?

No comments: