Friday, April 15, 2011

I ate some cereal and cake

It's time for me to take a break from studying and blog it up.

I'm currently watching Bones w/ good ol' Becca whilst studying for my history final. Once this is over we'll be watching the always awesome movie "Tangled."

So, uh, yeah. Today was really boring. I woke up. I watched some YouTube. I ate Reese's Puffs, which is probably my favorite unhealthy cereal. Then I headed off to campus for some quality studying time with, you guessed it, Jim Halpert. In the last two days I believe I've gotten through about 4 discs of The Office on DVD, plus the latest episodes of The Office, 30 Rock, and Community. Not to mention I'm now re-watching all of 30 Rock on Netflix.

The only other exciting thing I've done today is help my roommate Lorraine decorate a cake for her math TA social. So remember the cake she made me for my birthday? Well, it's basically just like that except she won't be throwing it on the ground and instead the design on it is what's known as a fractal. Google it, you'll be impressed. I'll post a picture tomorrow of how awesome and nerdy it looks.

And suddenly I got really tired. I wish these were more exciting. But I have nothing going on in my life except studying. Seriously. Exams suck.

Oh! But last night I did go to the tumbling gym. It was amazing and epic. Trampolines and foam pits are awesome but do you know what's even better? A rock wall that you climb up. Once you get to the top make sure no one is below you in the foam pit. And then you just drop. You fall straight back. It's the most amazing feeling in the world and I don't think there's anything like it. You're just falling and you have no idea when you're going to hit the foam. It's the craziest thing. Right before you drop you freak out for a second or two. But then you just do it and it's wonderful.

Last YouTube video I watched: Ugly Frisbee Golf

1 comment:

Becca said...

from reading your blog...you'd think we were best friends or something...? ;)