Saturday, April 16, 2011

One down, two to go

About an hour ago I finished my first exam. I got a 90% so that's pretty great. At this point I'm just eating some angel hair pasta. I hope you guys like when I tell you about all the things I eat in a day. It's a habit I've picked up from HayleyGHoover.

Another great thing about getting a 90% of an exam is knowing that only two others stand in my way before going home for the summer. By this time next week I'll be at least in the Midwest so I'm really excited about that fact. Perhaps the best part about going home is stopping in Iowa to see my best friend Kate. This will be the first time seeing her since early January. It's going to be AWESOME.

So in an effort to blog about something more substantial than what I eat and my plans for driving home to Wisconsin, the rest of this post will be comprised of a few of my favorite quotes:

What is that expression in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the words I have read in my life. -Walt Whitman

Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious. -Peter Ustinov

There is more to life than increasing its speed. -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I hope you enjoyed those.

Last YouTube video I watched: Firebolt


No comments: