Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lorraine

Here is an acrostic poem about my roommate Lorraine. She's a redhead so that's pretty hilarious in and of itself.

L is for lovely. She is completely and utterly lovely.

O is for outstanding. She is an outstanding person in general, as well as an outstanding student. She's kind of a genius.

R is for rad. Her awesomeness has helped me so much, in many ways. Being rad is a definite talent.

R is redhead. Her hair is a nice. Boys compliment it all the time. Just the other night my friend Jordan was helping me with my Spanish final (it was an essay, so don't freak out) and he basically told her that her hair color is really nice. Basically, she's a boy magnet.

A is for agile. Lorraine has run 2 marathons, a handful of half marathons, and even more 5Ks. So pretty much she's a beast as far as running is concerned. She's even turned me into a little bit of a runner myself.

I is for intelligent. Can you name a single person who is a double math and history major? I can! Her name is Lorraine.

N is for necessity. Lorraine has become a necessity in my life. I can't live without her. And I won't be thanks to the fact we'll be living together for the 3rd year in a row.

E is for excellent. Everything about her is excellent. She's made my own life excellent as well.

No comments: