Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The night that always comes

During BEDA I've always noticed there are nights where I just have so much to do and finish before it gets too late so that when I finally realize I haven't written a blog post yet I kind of just get annoyed. Tonight is that night.

It's funny too because just last night I was telling my friend Becca how much fun BEDA is and how much I love doing it and how much I love blogging. And tonight I just don't want to deal with it. I have this big Spanish test tomorrow that I want to do REALLY WELL on. Not just kind of get a good grade. I'm talking ASTONISHINGLY WELL. I'll report back tomorrow.

Another reason I'm not in the mood to blog is because I kind of just want to go to bed. Well, not right now but, like, within in an hour. On Thursdays I get up earlier than I ever would otherwise so I can go w/ the aforementioned Becca to do church stuff. It's kind of hard to explain but just trust me that it's awesome. I'm not trying to be cryptic; I'm just lazy.

In other news, I'll be home in less than three weeks. I'm incredibly excited to be stopping off in Iowa on my way back to see my best friend, Katherine. I haven't seen her since the very beginning of January so this will be epic.

Yeah, that's all I've got. I think my new thing will be telling you guys the last YouTube video I watched/the video I'm currently watching since I tend to watch videos while I write my blogs.

2 comments:

Becca said...

hahahahahahhahhhahahhaaahahahahhahaha

karenlydia said...

I'm also one of those people who waits till the last moment to post, remembering as I'm ready to go to bed, oh right, i have to write! And I get all my good ideas as I'm falling asleep then proceed to forget them in the morning, I just fail at blogging. Haha