Friday, August 5, 2011

Packin' up

I literally just got home from work. I'll I've done is put on soccer shorts instead of jeans and brought all my snacks and toothbrush/toothpaste up to my room to put in my backpack. The only thing I'm bringing on my trip is my trusty orange backback. It's been everywhere with me since, I think, just before junior or senior year of high school when I got it; possibly even before then. I just know it's been a long time. It's most notable journeys have been multiple camping trips and London, England.

I'll only be in Tennessee from Saturday morning until Sunday evening but it's going to be so worth it. I imagine there won't be much sleeping. Oh well. It will be amazing.

I must get back to my packing now, whilst listening to Chameleon Circuit's new album, Still Got Legs. (What is Chameleon Circuit, you ask? It's a band that plays music about Doctor Who. And guess what else? They're actually quite good. It's proper good music, as David Tennant would say. Seriously. He said that about them.) I'm sorry for such a short post but duty calls. "Duty" being finishing putting stuff in the various pockets my awesome orange backpack possesses. Can a backpack even possess pockets? Well, I think it does.

Last YouTube video I watched: VidCon: Thoughts from Places

No comments: