Saturday, January 28, 2012

All-nighter

I've never pulled an all-nighter in college. I've stayed up late but never to do homework. It was always doing fun things, which leads me to this explanation:

One of my goals for college is to stay out/up all night with one of my friends, preferably the best friend, just talking. And when I say/write "stay up all night," I mean it. I want us to spend the evening hours talking and snacking and enjoying each other's company and watching The Office. And I want us to keep talking through the wee hours of the morning, at which time the sun will rise and we will be dead tired but completely wired at the same time. So, of course, the only solution is to get breakfast at, like, IHOP.

I don't have many collegiate specific goals. But that's one of them.

I bring it up because I think tonight is the kind of night where that could happen. That is, it could happen if I had one of my best friends with me. (Or maybe some other people.) But the best friends are all out being righteous for another few months.

It'll just have to wait.

Last YouTube video I watched: Shiz Three Year Olds Say

No comments: