Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday cookies!

I know what you're thinking, "Anna, your birthday was more than a month ago!" Yes, it was. But today I got in the mail a package from my friend Megan. It was a huge tupperware container of cookies. It looked something like this when I opened it.
I ate two of them right after I opened it while I was working on a history essay. I went from a page and a half to three and a half pages, so I'm pretty sure those cookies are magic at making me work. Because I have so many cookies, my Utah friends who read this blog are welcome to eat some with me.

Now is probably a good time to talk about Megan a little bit. I've known her since I was in the 1st grade. We've been basically inseparable since, honestly. Even now that we're at college in different states, we probably talk on Facebook chat or Skype at least three or four times a week. And sometimes it's seven times a week . . . We just really like each other. Here's a couple pictures of us throughout the years, though mostly from high school adventures.
October 2008 - senior homecoming
December 2008-January 2010 - London trip
May 2009 - senior prom
 May 2010 - Visiting Megan in Madison & seeing
each other for the first time since August 2009
May 2011 - Evening hike down to Lake Michigan
July 2011 - Lake Michigan after a Brewers game 
July 2011 - Deathly Hallows Part II midnight showing

 That's kind of a lot of pictures but that's okay, because Megan is awesome.

Other than cookies, I'm just trying to get all my stuff together for end of the semester projects and starting to study for exams . . . Oh joy. The end of the semester really should be great, though. And as for my four-fold mission in life, things are going swimmingly. I really am having an awesome time of it. Hopefully I can keep it all up through exam time.

Last YouTube video I watched: Heredity: CrashCourse Biology

No comments: