Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Front page material

I just got back from my friend's folk dance performance. It was legit and he's a stud. I don't think you'd find many other places besides here that have a big group of 20-something year old men folk dancing on a Wednesday night.

The biggest news of today is that I got on front page for the first time! Tis very exciting.


I really am pleased about it since it's the first time I've been there.

Other than that, the day has been not very exciting. I did make some delicious pasta for dinner, though. 

My brother is coming this weekend since he's all done w/ exams and such. He'll be here from, I think, Friday until Monday. It should be fun making Easter dinner with him. Basically, we're an adorable little family.

Now it's time to watch some Shaytards and read for my media law class.

Last YouTube video I watched: DC Best Of - Utah Weather

No comments: