Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blogging every day in August

I have no idea what to blog about. Whatsoever. I've been wracking my brain for days trying to think up something good for this first post. I figure it's best to start out strong so that I'm more likely to end strong. But I've got nothing.

It's just crazy how fast August has come upon us. I can't believe it's already time to blog every day this month. I've been doing BEDA for literally years now. It's been a great help in documenting the beginning and end of various school years.

So I guess I'll end this post here. Sorry for the brevity but I'm quite hungry and there's not much else to say. Just know I'll be writing something on here every day this month. I assure you it will get more exciting. (I hope.)

Last YouTube video I watched: Good Morning Sunshine

No comments: