Friday, August 3, 2012

Exciting fall plans

So today I set up an interview for a job in the library on campus. It's going to be on Thursday afternoon. I return to Utah Thursday morning. This will be an interesting interview, that's for sure. I'm sure doing interviews on little sleep always end well, right? I'm excited about the possibility to work in the library, though. I think that would solidify my nerdiness forever, as if I needed more help with that.

Other things that will make fall semester great are as follows:

-A hopefully decent football team.

-Road tripping to California w/ Becca for her birthday (CAN YOU SAY DISNEYLAND?!)

-Becca teaching me how to properly drive stick. She might be more excited about this than I am.

-Longboarding down the canyon. I've missed my longboard a great deal this summer. Literally the last day I was in Utah I went w/ my roommate Stacy and our friends Stopher and Joe. It was the perfect way to end spring term but only made me sadder to leave my board behind. Also, I'll most definitely be getting some shave ice w/ Stoph after a longboarding session. It's now a must.

-Living w/ 3 awesome roommates. For the first time ever I know all the people I'm living with and it's going to be wonderful. We all get along in such a great way. It's basically magical.

It's a shame this post couldn't be longer but on account of how it's one minute to midnight I best be ending it here.

Last YouTube video I watched: Instagram - The Musical

1 comment:

Becca said...

It's gonna be a year to remember, that's for sure. :)