Friday, August 31, 2012

Shaytember goals!

Remember how I said I was going to take a break from blogging? Here's a little secret: I lie.

The reason I'm here blogging (for the second time today) is because I've yet to record my 3 goals for Shaytember. What is this Shaytember you ask? Watch this video and you'll know all about it. So here are my three goals for the month of September:

1) I will run at least three 5ks, whether that be three actual races or just running on my own the necessary distance. I need amp up my mileage per run if I ever plan on getting to 150 by the end of the semester.

2) I will film one video a week, not only for the month of September but hopefully for the rest of the semester.

3) I will write down 10 things each day that made me happy.

I also have a fourth goal but that one depends on other people, well, really just one other person, so I'm going to keep it to myself. If I succeed, I'll make sure you all hear about it.

What a great month September will be!

I'm still compiling music for my fall playlist as well. This morning I stumbled upon a gem in my iTunes library. I have no idea where the song came from and I had never listened to it before. My songs are on shuffle 99.9% of the time and this morning was no exception. This song came on. It just . . . feels beautiful. Songs often sound beautiful but to feel beautiful? That's rare.

No comments: