Some things to look forward to in my April posts:
- More thoughts on Lorraine leaving
- The very beginnings of my New York stay
- Mentions of saying good-bye to various friends who graduate this month
- Hopefully the story of one last road trip before leaving all spring
- Pictures and words about longboarding
- Sharing of things I've cooked lately
- Complaints about finals week
- Name dropping of all my favorite Provo friends. I'll even start now. Here are names of some people in Provo who are near and dear to me: Ben, Peter, Jeffrey, Lorraine (always here in spirit), Becca, Stacy, Cameron, Margo, Ryan, Bethany, Bronwyn and Angela.
So there you have it. BEDA has begun. I do hope you enjoy the random plethora of posts to come for the next 29 days. I know I'll enjoy writing them; at least, I'll enjoy writing most of them.